WindCloud Community Law Declaration
To access the WindCloud Community website, you must agree to the following conditions; if you do not agree to the following conditions, you will not be allowed to use this website:
— — — —
1. The WindCloud Community Page is copyrighted by "WindCloud Community 2012". All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Copying, reprinting, distributing or storing any or all of the contents of this website is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of the WindCloud community. Except as permitted below; the WindCloud Community agrees that you may browse the WindCloud Community webpage through your computer and may copy excerpts from this webpage for your personal use only and may not be transmitted without the written permission of the WindCloud community. Individual files on this webpage may be Additional conditions that are subject to compliance are indicated separately.
2. This website and its contents are provided for your convenience and are provided on the basis of “as is” and “existing”; WindCloud Community does not guarantee that its web pages will not be interrupted; WindCloud Community reserves the right to revise this website or withdraw into this website at any time. Rights; no liability for any loss caused by the use or inability to use the services provided on this website, even if the WindCloud community has been informed that similar losses may occur, the WindCloud community's exclusion and limitation of its warranty obligations are permitted by applicable law. Effective to the maximum extent.
3. For your convenience of accessing the Internet, the WindCloud community can establish links with other third-party websites owned or operated on the Internet. When you access the other websites through this link, you must read and agree to the rules of use of the other websites. You agree that the WindCloud Community has no control over the other sites and that it is not responsible for any content posted or produced by other sites. In addition, links to non-WindCloud community sites do not imply that the WindCloud Community endorses the site or that the site mentions And products or services.
4. If you wish to provide any material to our servers via email or other means, such as the WindCloud Community Page, you must agree to the following conditions:
4.1. The material does not include any illegal or unsuitable issues.
4.2. 之前 Before submitting materials, you should have made reasonable efforts to scan and remove viruses and other infectious or destructive factors.
4.3. You own the material or have an unrestricted right to provide the material to us, and the WindCloud Community may publish the material for free or apply the material (including the concepts described therein) to our products without any Responsibility or Obligation ̈ You agree not to make any recourse to the WindCloud community regarding the materials you submit. You also agree that if any third party pursues the WindCloud community due to the materials you submit, you will fully compensate us for the loss.
5. The WindCloud community does not review the content posted on the WindCloud Community website and is not responsible for the content. The WindCloud Community reserves the right to remove any content posted by users on its website at any time.
6. Under no circumstances may your access to this website be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the marks appearing on this website.
7, WindCloud community is committed to providing players with domestic software game information reports and translation of the latest foreign software game information, and strive to let Chinese software users get first-hand information.
8. All downloaded files provided by the WindCloud community are network shared resources. Please delete them within 24 hours after downloading. For more fun, please also support genuine.
9. All the content downloaded by the user at the station is from the Internet. If the content infringes your copyright or other interests, please edit the email and send it to our customer service email address OutLook: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete it for you within three business days.
10. The WindCloud community does not assume any loss or liability to users and others for using these download resources!
Users of the WindCloud community must understand that this site does not have any rights to provide downloaded software, etc., and its copyright belongs to the legal owner of the download resource. All downloadable resources (software, etc.) provided by the WindCloud Community Assurance Station are provided "as is". This site only tests, packages or provides installation tutorials without any other changes.